President Cyril Ramaphosa will address the nation on Wednesday evening where he is expected to announce a move to level 1 national lockdown, which involves the opening up of international travel... Read more
BCMM SDF and Settler’s Way LSDF – Reviews
Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality is in the process of finalising the
Review of Buffalo City Metropoli... Read more
The BKCOB’s Call-2-Action initiative is alive and well and ready to work with you towards achieving the vision of a cleaner city.
To recap, the Call-2-Action is a recycling and waste min... Read more
THE Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with automotive sector enterprise development company Filpro has resumed a R2-million support programme for informal automotive mec... Read more
The National Assembly has passed the Disaster Management Tax Relief Bill and the Disaster Management Tax Relief Administration Bill.
The bills were approved during the National Assembly’s... Read more
Border Kei Chamber of Business Business Hi-Lite magazine which focuses on matters that are happening on the Border Kei region is on the verge of releasing of their third edition for this year. L... Read more
East London Airport will reportedly resume their operations again this week after being given the green light by the Department of Transport.
Last week, Transport Minister, Fikile M... Read more
This past weekend, Algoa FM in conjunction with Border Kei Chamber of Business hosted the Mandela Day COVID-19 Schools PPE Drive.
The drive was based on handing over several PPE mat... Read more
Transnet National Ports Authority (NPA) is inviting interested parties to submit lease applications for the leasing of various premises located at the Port of East London.
Lease app... Read more
- President Ramaphosa to address nation on lockdown regulations tonight
- BCMM SDF and Settler’s Way LSDF – Reviews
- Love Your City!
- Mdantsane auto mechanics training programme receives boost
- South Africa Receives COVID-19 Tax Relief
- Business Hi-Lite Magazine
- East London Airport Opening For Business Again
- Call2Action to Build Four Mini Buy-Back Centres
- Two East London Schools Receive Mandela Day Cheer
- Lease applications for various premises located at the Port of East London