Service Providers are invited to tender for the following projects:
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is inviting tenderers to provide Professional Services in Consortium/Joint venture on multi-disciplinary practice for Supply Chain Management offices. The compulsory clarification meeting is on the 27th of July 2018 at 11:00, Supply Chain Management offices, Compliance Boardroom, Harrower road, Port Elizabeth.
- East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ) SOC Ltd is inviting bidders to bid for the Repairing of AE4 and AEG. The breifing meeting is on the 24th of July, 2018 at 12:00, Administration 1 Building.
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality (BCMM) is inviting Event's Organizers or Promoters who wish to partner with BCMM in hosting events in Buffalo City area during the 2018-2019 Financial year (July-June 2019) to submit their proposals.
- Mnquma Local Municipality hereby invites experienced contractors for various projects including; Construction of Izixhotyeni, Dyam-Dyam, Lower Toboshane, Njekeni, Teko Fihla, Joji to Tyeni and Lusuthu to Masele Access Roads.
- Mbizana Local Municipality (MLM) hereby invites proposals from competent and suitable Service Providers for the Provision of Banking Services for MLM. A detailed scope of works for the service is entitled in the tender document (R600.00)
- South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) together with TRIAMIC Construction - a contractor for the 'Upgrading of National Route R72 section 3 (KM 49.24) to section 4 (KM 16.0) between Birah and Open Shaw village' hereby invites Pre-Qualification applicants from Small and Micro Enterprises (SMME) as sub-contractors for the above project.
- Elundini Local Municipality hereby invites tenders from experienced and competent contractors for the framework contract within Elundini Main Area to enter into a 3 year framework term with a guarantee of the quantum of work. The projects include: Construction of Community Halls, Paved Roads, Sports Fields and Unpaved Access Roads.
For more information, see here